Saturday, September 6, 2008

{Update}

We all know MAC right? Well if not, here is a little about them:

Make-up Art Cosmetics, better known to most as M•A•C, is a brand of cosmetics sold internationally, that originally became famous through word-of-mouth endorsements by professional makeup artists, models and celebrities.
The company has become synonymous with glamour due to its ever-growing presence in the fashion industry, continued use of celebrity endorsements and commitment to cruelty-free products and universal diversity. The company motto is All ages, all races, all sexes.

FAB! I love MAC! I have used it for years. I own more product than I know what to do with, but being on a budget...I have learned to try other brands. However, now a days with the economy all over the place, those other brands seem to be going up in prices, while MAC stays at the same price, so I find myself returning to an old friend, the MAC Freestanding Store.
Along with other girls, it has always been a dream of mine to work for MAC and it seems that an opportunity has presented itself while I was in getting eyelashes put on. I was talking with the artist (her name is Sara) about the company and how hard it is to get a job with MAC. She explained alot about the company, told me that I should apply because I have a great look, know how to do makeup, and have a great personality. How nice huh? I think so. The next day Brooklynn and I went shopping and ran into the store to get some powder. Sara was there and said that she was so glad that I came back because she wanted to give me an application. She told me that she could write a little note on it saying that she liked me and thought I would be great for a job. She ran in the back and came out with a manager who wanted to meet me. I talked with her and she told me to bring in the app with a resume and get ready for an interview. I am so freakin excited! I am off today to head down there and get the ball rollin! Isn't that so cool? I THINK SO!

0 comments: