Sunday, August 9, 2009

{In the works}

So I have been away for a while due to working tons and getting promoted! It's nothing too crazy, just more hours. I have also been doing a lot of freelance work for a great photographer Carlos Roncancio. He is amazing and has been in the industry for a long time. Along with his work, he has done great covers for 411 magazine out here in Vegas, shooting people with the likes of Tyra Banks and Nicole Riche. He is helping me build my portfolio. Here is a little preview of some of our work: (I have left them big so you can really see my work!)

High Fashion

Natural Beauty

So there you have it! Just the beginning of my work. I have so many things goin on right now and new projects in the works. Stay tuned......

5 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

i had no idea you did makeup! i love it. You are very talented!! I cant wait to see more!

Summer said...

Beautiful Sara!! I should have had you teach me some of your wisdom while you were here.

Lindsey said...

You are so talented! Congrats on the promotion!

Michele said...

Fantastic work! I heart MAC! I am completely addicted to their eye shadows!

Mom and Dad D said...

It had been such a long time since you blogged, I wasn't sure you were going to anymore...so I dropped off the radar and this morning I thought, maybe...and I am so glad I did. Wow! Can I just say it again, Wow! This art is incredible, just like you, just like you! I think that I can say with evidence that you have a natural ability, skill and talent for this line of work. How exciting to be promoted and have the opportunity to work with a photogragher. It is just wonderful that you are working on your own portfolio. Oh, I can just imagine the places you can go! Remember Dr. Suess? Sara, we are just so PROUD of all your hard work and even happier that this is something you could love to do and continue to grow while doing it. We wish you complete and total success and joy. What a thrill to see your work! Thank you so much for sharing your gift.
We missed hearing from you, Burk and BB this past weekend. Soon we hope, Love