Saturday, June 21, 2008

{Feels like Home}

So we have been in Las Vegas for 3 weeks now. Its hot! I mean HOT! It's 9 am and already 90! Temps rising to 108 today. We all know how I get in the heat and poor Burk. "Is this what I have to deal with all summer?" LOL! That's what he keeps saying. He knew this when he agreed to marry me!
Besides the heat, things have been so much fun out here.

I have been line dancin
had a great time at Tao
celebrated Burk's 28th birthday

Burk had his fill of buffets for a while (Thank Goodness!)
Burk and I went on our 3rd date in like 5 years, we went to the M&M factory

hung out at Town Square (which is one of my favorite shopping areas)


we Play lots

we go to the gym every day, swimming at Aunt Heidi's

visited Paris

I started studying for my GED, Buggers is learning to write her name

Burk has had a ton of interviews, we trade off babysitting Courtney's boys

last night we went to our new favorite restaurant YARDHOUSE!


There are so many new things to do here! Today we are off to the gym, swimming, going to the Farmers Market, and struttin down Freemont Street!
xoxo
S

0 comments: