Monday, June 16, 2008

{Start right}

5 things on today's TO DO list:
1. breakfast with Leslie and Tyler
2. oil change
3. take a nap.
4. gym
5. tanning
6. And of course play with the fam.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Smartfood Popcorn
2. frozen yogurt with Sprinkles n raspberry sauce
3. chips n salsa
4. Chocolate!
5, cupcakes
6. The Great Wall of Chocolate Cake!

5 things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
1. pay off debts
2. buy a house
3. invest
4. buy my "dream car" Range Rover Sport
5. Vaca.

5 places I've lived:
1. SLC, UT
2. Orem, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Lancaster, CA
5. Las Vegas, NV

5 bad habits.
1. biting my nails.
2. eating dessert all the time
3. taking forever to get ready. You know i'm pimpin!
4. not sleeping.
5. losing my patience with Buggers

5 things I love, love LOVE:
1. my hubby.
2. my little mama
3. DIAMONDS
4. shoes
5. makeup

I tag: Courtney, Lindsay, Summer, & Stormi. DO WORK!
XOXO
S

0 comments: