Friday, August 1, 2008

{Blue Man}

Photobucket

We went to Blue Man Group thanks to a friend. I know one of the drummers who is in the show and he hooked us up with tickets! It was so much fun. Brooklynn really liked it. Her favorite part was when one of the Blue Men put captain crunch all over his face! I thought the percussion was ridiculous! We decided that we probably would never pay for tickets (it's so much to see them) but getting hooked up was totally worth it. Thanks Jeff & Tom! We had a blast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Summer said...

How fun!! I have never seen them but I heard they are great. How is Pottery Barn? Your family is so stinking cute!!

Stormi Winscot said...

Blue Man Group came to State College and I really wanted to go. They are definitely not what one would call NORMAL percussionists! They are definitely artists that use very ordinary objects to make extraordinary music or maybe noise!!!! I'm glad you had fun despite they craziness of it all! You guys look great!