Monday, August 25, 2008

{Technology}

Sorry for the absense of posts. Pic's and recipes are on the way soon. Work has been there and with Burk on the computer all day applyin for jobs, it makes it hard for me to even check my emails. Oh, but not for long.......

I just got a new phone and let me say it is bitchen! It's a Sidekick. It has this screen that flips up, a full keyboard, mp3, and web access. It's so intense right now! I am on my cell phone and bloggin away on the net right now!

Ok....I am still learning all the tricks of this phone, but man! This new technology that we have is so crazy! I wonder what will come about next?

1 comments:

Stormi Winscot said...

Sara-
Looking forward to seeing cute pics of your family. I agree, technology is absolutely amazing and so fast paced. I'm so glad I have Rick as my "sidekick", because I'd be TOTALLY lost with out him. HOpe you guys are doing well. Love yas.
Stormi