Thursday, April 30, 2009

{Obsession}

I have an obsession. I'm not afraid to admit it. Some may call this strange or even weird. I call it a totally healthy and a totally bitchen thing to be obsessed about. I am just head over heals about 5 things in my life. Can you guess them? I think you won't be surprised at all once you see the list:

1 .Family
2. My Job
3. Skulls
4. Brass Knuckles
5. Shoes

Ya'll know that the bottom 3 are more like obsessions rather than just something that I like. I LOVE those 3! They make me giddy! I just can't get enough! I can spend hours looking for the perfect one of them which can be tricky cause I LOVE all of them!

I don't remember how long I have had a thing for Skulls. I want anything and everything that has a skull on it. Out here in Vegas, everything has skulls. My eye caught this dope belt buckle and I ran into the store with full intentions on buying it. When I looked at the price tag, a tear almost fell from my eye. Shopping in Vegas feels like I am in Mulan! To me things are so pricey! Still I get my hands on whatever Skulls I can. Today I am dreaming about buying some "Bone Chillers."



When I found my Brass Knuckle Earrings I was over joyed! They are just the perfect little accessory that I wear every day.Then when I was able to get my hands on the necklace, I almost fainted with over excitement!


Shoes! Ahh Shoes! I have so many shoes! I love boots and heels the most. My latest are a beautiful pair of Gianni Bini "Desiree" Pumps.

I discovered these beauties as I was leaving my interview with MAC. They are the perfect knockoff to my "Dream Shoe". Every once in a while there comes a shoe that will stand out from the masses, a shoe that first becomes a trend and later will be considered iconic. The YSL Trib Two Pump has great potential to become a shoe legend. The highly coveted 5″ inch stiletto pumps are virtually sold out EVERYWHERE and their hefty price tag prevents them from being a realistic shoe dream for me. Even if I had millions of dollars, I don't think I could spend $795 on a pair of shoes. Ok. I just said that so you would think I'm humble. You know I would get 'em!

So there you have it! I have decided to dedicate a blog a week to my obsessions. Stay tuned as I fall more in love with Skulls, Brass Knuckles, and Shoes!

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

OMG!! I love this! Brass knuckles?! Since when? That is one of the mose unique obsessions I have ever heard of! & I still need to make you a skulls headband!!

Michele said...

Sarah we must be soul sisters with the shoe obsession! What can I say, you're awesome and you make me laugh!