Thursday, May 21, 2009

{Call me Wheezer}

Have you ever heard a great laugh? One that is so adorable or hearty that you are taken back? I love most laughs. When I hear a great laugh I think "why can't I laugh like that?" Instead, I wheeze. I think mine does start out with a little giggle that somehow leads to a loud laugh, but somewhere in there, there is definite wheezing. I then notice that I am wheezing and start wheezing harder. It's a pretty good mixture of giggles and wheezing and throw in some "oh my lan-ta's" and "I can't stop" and "did you just hear that?" I consider my laugh to be infectious because I laugh at myself laughing. I have talked about this before, but every time I watch it I am wheezing and crying from laughing so hard. I love it so much, I watch it for a weekly pick-me-up.



These are some of the other things that make me wheeze:
********************************************************************************
"That whole having kids thing sure sounds like a real drag."
"Man it is."

"No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight"

"Old people scare me."

"Are you looking at pictures of your family?"
"No. those are birds."

"I'm a magician! Pick a hand... pick a hand. I am not kidding you. Pick a hand... (left hand) nothing... (right hand) nothing. I'm a magician!"

"Where did you get all these scars?
"Well, let's see. Skateboard... Truck accident... Fire hydrant."
"I bet each one has its own exciting story, no?"
"No not really. I skateboarded off of a truck into a fire hydrant."

"First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll cuddle."

"Don't pee on my boots and tell me it's rainin!"

"Your Mexicanness defines who you are."

"Have you ever farted and it didn't smell?
"Not since I was 13."

"Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS!"

"Why are you humping me mid-afternoon?"

"I'm in a glass case of emotion."

"I just had a PAP SMEAR, stepped in POO on the subway, and my sister's DEAD. How do you think I am?"

"Dude! Don't crop dust me!"

"Welcome to your first random drug test!
"I don't have to write a test to tell you I do drugs.."

"Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!"
**********************************************************************************
The first 3 people that wheeze and can tell me who said 4 of these things and email me {sj.bradshaw17@gmail.com} I will send you a special little somethin! It's pretty amazing! Trust me. You are gonna want this!

4 comments:

The Everts said...

I only know the ones from Elf. The others I don't... boo. But they are all so funny. :)

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

ahhahaha I am laughing so hard & I am the WORST at knowing what quotes go to what movies. You, obviously, are amazing at it!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I love movie quotes. Let's see if I can get some of these right.
I don't know about the first quote, but #2 is from Out Cold, #3-5 I don't know, #6 is also from Out cold, #7 is Will Ferrell from Elf, #8 is Clint Eastwood from The Outlaw Josie Wales, #9 is Michael on The Office, #10 is from MTV's Rob and Big, #11 is also from Elf, #12 I don't know, #13 is Will Ferrell from Anchorman, #14 I can't recall but it sounds familiar, #15 no clue, #16 is also from Out Cold (so I take it you like that movie alot, it's a classic), and #17 is from one of the greatest comedies ever, OLD SCHOOL by Will Ferrell, aka Frank the Tank!
How did I do?

US said...

Wow Cody! You did pretty great! We are awesome to know all these quotes, right? Yes. Awesome is the right word.