Sunday, May 31, 2009

{Men Vs. Wild}

Nothing has me more excited than the upcoming episode of Man Vs. Wild with Will Ferrell. Bear Grylls has taught me so many techniques to survive in the wild if I ever needed to, but let's just be honest..... I might very well pee my pants during this show . Will is an amazing actor, (and one of my hero's) but to see him in the raw, without a script is even better. Here is a little preview of what is to come on the episode. Are you ready to be amazed?

Be sure to tune in on June 2 at 10 on the Discovery channel to see if they make it out. It is going to be GLORIOUS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet moses! That will be a must watch.

US said...

Burk to Cody:
Are you online all day every day? Do you consider yourself an internet junkie?

Anonymous said...

Burk, don't be jealous that I've been online chatting with babes all day. Besides, we both know I'm training to become a cage fighter.

Just kidding, I had to throw the Napoleon reference in there. Anyway, to answer your question, no, I'm not online all day every day. I'm just very efficient with my internet usage!